SSPY UP | Vidhwa pension KYC: The Uttar Pradesh state government has started a widow Pension Scheme to help the needy women of Uttar Pradesh whose husband has died untimely due to some reason.
This scheme is helping women who are financially weak to live their life. The amount is directly transferred to their bank savings account every month by the state government under the Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
vidhwa pension KYC 2023 overview:
|Article Type||Sarkari yojana|
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme|
|Article Type||Old Age Pension Kyc, Disabled Pension Kyc, Widow Pension Kyc|
|Beneficiaries||All Pension Holders|
|Objective||Verification Of Pension Account Of Beneficiaries And Providing Benefits Of Pension Scheme To Eligible People|
Why Is It Necessary To Do vidhwa pension KYC?
Under the Widow pension Yojana, all beneficiaries are privileged to a financial benefit of Rs 6,000 per year, and the amount is deposited in 12 equal installments of Rs 500 every month.
But this Government wants to ensure that the right womens benefit from this scheme or not. Because of this, the Government is doing KYC for all the beneficiary Widows.
If you do not do your KYC, your account will be discontinued, and you no longer take the benefits of this scheme. That is why it is essential to do KYC.
How to do vidhwa pension KYC?
Below we have shared methods to complete UP Widow Pension Yojana eKYC so that you do not have to face any issues.
- First of all, visit the official website – spy-up.gov.in
- Now choose the vidhwa pension.
- After selecting pension, you have to click on applicant login.
- The login window will open in front of you on the next page.
- First of all, choose your pension from here.
- Now you have to enter your registration number.
- Below you have to enter your mobile number.
- After that, you click on send OTP.
- Then you have to fill in the captcha code and click on login.
- After successful login, its dashboard will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the option of Aadhar Verification here.
- You have to click on it and verify it by entering your Aadhar number.
- After doing this, your pension KYC Aadhaar link will be completed.
How To Find Registration Number?
If You Have Forgotten The Registration Number Of Your Pension, You Can Get It Again By Following The Following Procedure.
- First Of All, visit the Official Website.
- Now You Have To Click On Pension Applicant Login.
- Now You Will See The Option To Get The Registration Number In The Important Links Here.
- As Soon As You Click On It, Another Page Will Open In Front Of You.
- Here You Have To Enter Your Account Number.
- After That, You Have To Enter Your Account Number Again.
- Then You Have To Enter Your Mobile Number.
- Now You Have To Fill in The Captcha Code And Click On Submit Button.
- Now You Will See Your Registration Number Here, Copy It.
How To Link Mobile Number With Pension Account?
If your Mobile Number Is Not Linked With Your Pension Account, Then You Can Add Your Mobile Number By Following The Procedure Given Below.
- First Of All, You Have To Go To The Official Website.
- Now You Have To Click On The Option To Add Mobile Number.
- After This, You Have To Click On The Option Of Enter a Mobile Number.
- Now You Have To Choose Your Pension.
- Then You Have To Enter Your Account Number Here.
- After This, You Have To Enter Your Account Number Again Here.
- After That, You Have To Enter your Mobile Number.
- Then Click On The Button Of Send OTP.
- Now Verify The OTP That Will Come On Your Number.
- Then You Have To Fill out The Captcha Code And Click On Submit Button.
In This Way, Your Mobile Number Will Be Registered.
I hope you earned helpful information from this article. If you have doubts or questions regarding vidhwa pension eKYC or face any trouble with the KYC process, comment below. We are happy to help you.