Rajasthan State Government’s information and technology department has launched the Jan Soochna Portal for the State citizens to Deliver all of the Information and facilities in one location.
Below this article, we will share information on how you can apply on this portal. We will also share other essential details Jan Soochna Portal. So if you want to know all these details, read the artical thoroughly.
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Overview:
|Artical Type||Sarkari yojana|
|Portal Name||Jan Soochna Portal|
|Launched by||information and technology department Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Rajasthan State citizens|
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal has information from 80 initiatives and 44 departments. As a result, this site will save government departments time and reduce their Burden.
This portal’s legal authority comes from Section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act of 2005. Many government agencies would willingly reveal their information on the portal, allowing citizens to learn about the government’s departments. The proactive disclosure of information falls under Section 4(2) of the RTI Act.
Benefits of Jan Soochna Portal 2023
- All the people of Rajasthan can take advantage of the Jan Soochna Portal sitting at home.
- Information about any special schemes and services to the state’s individuals was available through RTI.
- This portal helps to reduce corruption in Rajasthan.
Names of departments associated with the Jan Soochna Portal
- Social Justice & Empowerment Department
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Tribal Regional Development Department
- Department of Primary Education and Secondary Education
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Labor and Employment Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Energy
- Planning & Information Technology & Communication Department
- cooperative Department
- administrative information department
- The revenue department
How to apply on the Rajasthan Jan Soochna portal State wise?
- Go to the website of Jan Soochna – jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the site, choose “click here for scheme details.”
- A new page containing the portal’s rules and regulations will appear.
- Then, get detailed information about particular State plans.
- You may choose each scheme and obtain information according to your preferences by clicking on it.
How to check the complaint status?
- First and foremost, go to the Rajasthan Public Information Portal’s official website.
- The option to file a complaint will appear on the main page; click it.
- You will be sent to the Rajasthan Sampark Portal’s official website.
- On the front page of this new website, you’ll see a link to check the progress of your complaint; click it.
- After moving on to the next page, you may use your Grievance Id or cellphone number to check the progress of your complaint.
- Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2022 Benefits.
- This gateway will aid in the creation of peace between the general public and different departments, hence reducing corruption.
- Through the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal, residents of Rajasthan may learn about several departments’ programs.
- This platform will help individuals save time and money while also reducing corruption.
- Rajasthanis may now get any information without having to register with the RTI.
How to download the Jan Suchna mobile app?
- Get the App Store or Google Play Store for your smartphone.
- In the search box, type the words Jan Soochna.
- The page will provide different search results. Choose the appropriate Jan Soochna app.
- After you’ve clicked the download button, you’ll need to install the app on your device.
- You may now access all government services and initiatives by using the app.
I hope all the information about Jan Soochna Portal will be available in our article. If you have any queries regarding this, comment below; we are happy to help you.