Aaple Sarkar 2023: Aaple Sarkar Portal is an online platform that the Government of Maharastra has established to facilitate citizen-centric services under a single portal.
Any individual, who is a resident of Maharashtra and needs an income certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate, Licence For Employment, or any other critical government document can apply for it online through the Aaple Sarkar portal.
This article will share which services you can avail of through Aaple Sarkar Portal. and how a resident of Maharashtra can take advantage of Aaple Sarkar Portal. So keep reading this article.
Aaple Sarkar (Aaplesarkar.Mahaonline.Gov.In) Overview:
|Artical Type||Sarkari Yojana|
|Yojana Name||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Objective||Workflow Management & Content Management platform to various schemes and services.|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Maharashtra|
Aaple Sarkar Portal Benefits:
Any user who is registered on the portal can avail of the following benefits through the Aaple Sarkar portal –
- Faster delivery of public services
- Avail doorstep services which mean no standing in the queue for hours
- Easy access to information
- Easy and secure payment gateway to avail online services
- Hassle-free and easy-to-use application, documents uploading and tracking of application status
- With minimal paper-work, you get to save both time and money
Registration Process Of Aaple Sarkar Portal:
Maharashtrian residents can easily register Aaple Sarkar Portal by following the given simple steps. But before that, you need some documents.
The following documents are required while registering yourself under the portal:-
- Proof Of Identity – PAN Card or Voter ID Card
- Proof Of Address – Aadhaar Card
- passport size Photograph
Aaple Sarkar Portal Registration Process:
The steps to follow for online registration on the Aaple Sarkar portal are:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Aaple Sarkar portal. – aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
Step 2: on the homepage, Tap on ‘New User? Register Here’ Option.
Step 3: Two options for registration will come up.
- Option 1: Create user ID and password by verifying UID.
- Option 2: Creating own user profile using OTP verification on mobile.
Step 4: Select the option that suits you best.
Step 5: If you select Option 2, complete all the fields marked with an asterisk ‘*’ in the sections – Applicant Detail, Applicant’s Address, Mobile Number and Username Verification, Upload Photograph, Proof of Identity, Proof of Address.
Step 6: Accept the declaration and click on the ‘Register’ button to complete the registration process.
(Note: Make sure to follow the guidelines set while uploading the photograph and documents.)
Aaple Sarkar Login Process:
Once you are registered on the Aaple Sarkar portal, you can proceed with availing of online services by simply logging into your user dashboard. follow the steps given below to login and take advantage of the aaple sarkar portal–
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Aaple Sarkar portal.- aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘login’ Option on the homepage.
- Step 3: now login to the Aaple Sarkar portal using your registered user ID, password, captcha, and district.
- Step 4: After logging in, A user dashboard will open. You will be able to see all the department names on the left side of the page.
- Step 5: Upon selecting a department, you will see the list of services offered by respective departments.
- Step 6: Select the service and make an application as specified.
Services Provided At Aaple Sarkar Portal:
Below are the various Certificate Services that the citizens can apply through the online Aaple Sarkar Portal.
- Revenue Department Services
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Services
- Labour Department Services
- Water Resources Department Services
- Industries Department Services
- Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department Services
- Forest Department Services
- Department of Registration and Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles Services
- Law and Judiciary Department Services
- Home Department Services
- Transport Department Services
- Industries Department Services
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Services
- Housing Department Services- MHADA
- Housing Department – Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board
- Housing Department – Slum Rehabilitation Authority
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development Services
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Services
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH
- Medical Education and Drug Department – MIMH
- Medical Education and Drug Department – DMER
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department
- Agriculture Department Services
- School Education and Sports Department
- Public Health Department
- Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board
- Higher Education and Technical Department
Under Revenue Department, the online application has to be submitted through avail the list of certificates such as income, caste, resident, agriculture, bonafide, landholding, widow, etc.
The services that can be utilized under this labor department are listed:
- Registration/ Renewal of Shop and Establishment
- Registration of New Labour License
- Registration of the establishment under the Building and other construction wage Act.
Food & Public Distribution System (PDS):
It facilities the user with the services such as adding a member’s name to a ration card, APPL, BPL, AAY change in wrong card category in ration card, Modifications on ration cards, and new ration card.
Under the Agriculture Department, the various services listed below can be availed.
- Soil & water sample testing
- Testing of Fertilizer sample and Insecticide Sample
- Issue license to operate the business of Dealer in seed (State Level)
- Issue license to run the business of manufacturing and Dealer fertilizer (State level)
- Duplicate Migration Certificate
- Duplicate Agri Technical Diploma Certificate and Marksheet (3-year Semi English Medium)
- Inspection of Production Parts of Agricultural Seeds
- Import Certificate for Productivity Planting Material
I hope you earned helpful information from this article. Suppose you have doubts or questions regarding Aaple Sarkar Portal or face any trouble with the Certificate process, comment below. We are happy to help you.
|MSRTC Portal||Click Here|